Full Time Emergency Medicine Job New York, NY
20 days ago
Job DescriptionDo you want to live in the city you love and work clinically in Connecticut and Rhode Island? Do you want to be paid a high hourly rate and maximize your work/life balance? TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join our New York based travel team. You will enjoy our concierge travel support for flights. This is a full-time, independent contractor position with guaranteed shifts. Candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM certified, residency trained. This is an elite position and ideal candidates will be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, and have a team player attitude. Flexibility to travel is required for this opportunity.
Competitive compensation, with an estimated salary range of $250/hour to $250/hour with the opportunity to earn incentives.
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time hours
- Independent contractor status
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- This opportunity allows you to work block shifts in the same 2-3 EDs
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Gain experience in a variety of practice settings and locations
- Membership in TeamHealth's leading Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.