Locum Tenens Family Practice Job , IL
A new locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Illinois. The assignment schedule is 40 hours per week and the physician will see 22 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain an IL state license before this assignment starts.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Caseload: 22 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.