Permanent Cardiology Job Kansas City, MO
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU incentive bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in Kansas City which sits on Missouri's western edge, straddling the border with Kansas. It's known for its barbecue, jazz heritage, and fountains. There are cobblestone streets, outdoor cafes, and delightful fountains that will put you in the frame of mind of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2621371.
- Hospital-employed position
- Join a well-established practice
- Monday - Friday
- Shared STEMI and general call
- Competitive salary with RVU bonuses
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- Comprehensive benefits
- Great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.