Full Time Family Practice Job Greensburg, IN
A practice in Indiana is seeking a family practice physician to join their team. The incoming physician will split time between two practice locations that are one mile apart in Greensburg. Your schedule essentially be a 4-day workweek as you can use a day off for charting. You will be supported by physicians that come from different areas to support subspecialties there and they also have mid-levels for support staff. The ideal candidate will provide quality patient care and have excellent bedside manners. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians and residents.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience and a quarterly bonus. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, accrued PTO, 5 days of CME time, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Greensburg, The Tower Tree City is the county seat of Decatur County, surrounded by communities filled with people proud to live in southeastern Indiana. Greensburg is known for its friendliness and the opportunity for families to walk around the block feeling secure and happy. Greensburg features quality education, a strong industrial base, retail shopping, special restaurants, outstanding medical facilities, a great library, and lifestyles appealing to young and old alike.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620160.
- Offering a lifestyle schedule
- Outpatient only
- Work 30 to 32 clinical hours and 4 to 6 hours for charting
- Split time between 2 locations that are 1 mile apart
- See patients of all ages
- Board certified or board eligible
- Residents are encouraged to apply
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis or Cincinnati
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.