Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Longview, WA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four 10-hour shifts per week
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.