Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
A Washington-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm. The locum tenens provider will see general, regional, epidurals, spinals, GS, spine, ortho, OB, GYN, and other specialties. This facility documents patient interactions with the EMR system. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the timeframe of this assignment only WA-licensed providers will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts
- WA license required
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications needed
- Board certified
- General, regional, epidurals, spinals, GS, spine, ortho, OB, GYN, and more
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.