Full Time Cardiology Job Bullhead City, AZ
A regional medical center in Western Arizona is seeking a BE/BC interventional cardiologist to join a hospital-owned clinic practice.
Cardiology services provided include angioplasty and angiograms, pacemaker procedures, balloon pump placements, stent placements, aortic and leg runoff studies, and thrombolytic therapies.
Join two other interventional cardiologists. They have five operating rooms, a cystoscopy and GI room, and operates an outpatient surgery center at a satellite campus. It is a Joint Commission-accredited facility offering inpatient, outpatient, home health, and hospital services, featuring the county's largest ED and ICU and the only accredited Chest Pain Center.
You will receive an annual compensation package with bonuses/incentives, medical benefits, and vacation/holiday time. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also student loan repayment assistance available.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2609237.
- Join two other interventional cardiologists at an accredited Chest Pain Center
- Employed by a large and stable health system
- Support diagnostic capabilities available
- 2 cath labs available
- On-site hospital-owned clinic
- Established referral source
- J1 and H-1B visa assistance available
- Go rafting, hiking, and camping near the beautiful blue waters of the Colorado River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.