Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
A Washington facility has an opening for anesthesiologist temporary anesthesiologist coverage. The work schedule consists of day shifts on weekdays, with a night call schedule. Duties for this role include general, ortho, regional blocks, OB/GYN, epidurals, and spines. Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Epic EMR system. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Weekday day shifts with night call
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- Epic EMR system
- General, ortho, regional, OB/GYN
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.