Permanent Cardiology Job Orlando, FL
This partnership potential opportunity offers a salary that is dependent upon experience and half of your medical benefits premiums will be paid. You will also be provided relocation assistance, long-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 4 days of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
For more details, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Partnership potential
- Join a spectacular private cardiology group
- One interventional cardiologist
- Call schedule of 1:5
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Existing patients base
- Theme parks/attractions and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.