Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Mayfield, KY
alarm 7 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Jackson Purchase Medical Center in Mayfield, Kentucky. This 14-bed ED averages 2.0 patients per hour with medium acuity, has a 12 percent admission rate, and an annual patient volume of 23,000. We staff 24 hours of daily physician coverage, as well as 18 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage. Jackson Purchase Medical Center has supportive and well-staffed nursing and Hospital medicine program. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine. Other requirements include current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply! A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth; direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry; and a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an immigration specialist
- 24-hour physician coverage with 18 hours of strong advanced practice clinician coverage
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments
- Independent contractor status with these benefits, company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.