Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Georgetown, KY
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Emergency Department team at Georgetown Community Hospital in Georgetown, Kentucky. Are you looking for the best of both worlds? Well, welcome to a place where tradition and progress meet. Georgetown is one of the fastest growing areas in the state, home to Georgetown College and Toyota's largest manufacturing facility outside Japan. Real Estate is booming, and you have the opportunity to practice emergency medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere, strong Advanced Practice Clinician support, and plenty of specialty back-up to make your shifts enjoyable. This opportunity is rare since most clinicians have made Georgetown Community Hospital home for years and recently either retired, or moved to a slower pace. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine in addition to current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications. Our newly renovated 15-bed ED has a 25,000 annual patient volume averaging 1.9 patients per hour with low-medium acuity. We provide supportive and well-staffed nursing. Admit to your own colleagues with TeamHealth Hospital medicine program. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- 24-hour physician coverage with 24 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits
- Company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.