Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Versailles, KY
17 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth is looking for a physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Bluegrass Community Hospital in Versailles, Kentucky. Bluegrass Community Hospital is a 6-bed LifePoint Health facility with an ED volume of 10,000 annual patient volume averaging 1.1 patients per hour with low acuity. 24 hour shifts are available.Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Lexington, Kentucky you will truly enjoy your comfortable 12 or 24 hour shifts with plenty of support within the facility. EMR MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family medicine or Internal Medicine. Other requirements include current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications. A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth; direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry; and a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences.
- Excellent, strong, and communicative Emergency Department Medical Director
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 24-hour physician coverage of 12 hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm
- PRN opportunities are available
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits
- Company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.