Full Time Family Practice Job , NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a growing sports medicine department with NCAA Division I coverage in New York with their search for an additional physician. Come be a part of a state-of-the-art comprehensive orthopedic center that includes the sports performance academy, physical therapy, chiropractic, rheumatology, and surgical orthopedic subspecialties all under one roof. This allows for a collaborative approach to treating athletes with easy communication across all departments.
This employed opportunity offers a competitive base salary, sign-on/quality bonus, loan forgiveness, relocation bonus, heath/dental/vision benefits, 403b and 457b retirement plans, occurrence malpractice, excellent CME time and PTO, CME stipend, and opportunities for teaching and research.
Come live and practice in central New York. This is a mid-sized riverfront city located outside Syracuse and the New York Finger Lakes region. The area has a low cost of living, performing arts amenities, and a university.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2595755.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus
- 100 percent sports medicine
- Join a growing sports medicine department
- NCAA Division 1 coverage
- Full time position for a board certified physician
- Primary care sports medicine fellowship
- Strong diagnostic and procedural ultrasound skills needed
- Loan forgiveness, excellent CME and PTO, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.