Full Time Cardiology Job Moberly, MO
A 139-bed hospital in Moberly, Missouri is looking for an experienced, board certified, interventional cardiologist to join a small, collegial group in a state-of-the-art cardiac care unit. Services provided include angiography, cardiac catheterization, cardiac ultrasound, vascular ultrasound, cardiac rehabilitation, and more.
This position is offering a very competitive salary with productivity incentives. You will also receive full medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, LTD and STD, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Very competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, CME, and more
- $3.5 million technology upgrade for the heart care center is underway
- Practice interventional cardiology off-site next to a 139 bed hospital
- State-of-the-art catheter lab located right in the hospital
- Monday through Friday with 10 days of call per month
- Safe neighborhoods and family-friendly environment
- Only 36 miles to The University of Missouri
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.