Full Time Family Practice Job Grantsville, MD
You'll receive a competitive two-year income guarantee, commensurate to experience. You will also be provided health benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Oakland, a small town rich in history and in community spirit where newcomers are welcomed warmly.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a primary care job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong salary and benefits package
- Loan forgiveness program available
- Two-year income guarantee
- Hospital-based practice
- Office located across from hospital
- Outpatient and inpatient
- Malpractice paid
- Great safe, place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.