Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job
A Missouri hospital is in need of a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 8 am - 8 pm or 8 pm - 8 am, and the average annual volume is 7,500. The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active MO state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm or 8 pm - 8 am
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 7,500 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.