Full Time Family Practice Job , NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a growing Queens/New York City multi-specialty group with their search for an internist or family physician. The group needs assistance expanding the scope of their practice to offer more outpatient services to a waiting female patient base. You will work in a primary care facility with comprehensive on-site specialty services and enjoy having your own medical assistant. Qualified and interested candidates will need to be board certified. This position will require a New York license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, four weeks of vacation, five sick days, five holidays, life insurance, CME stipend, a 401k with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Enjoy the excitement of living and working in this well-known and beloved borough of New York City.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV to Roberta.firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Seeking IM or FP to join busy private group
- Well equipped office is located in Astoria, Queens
- See 25 patients per day in this growing NYC practice
- Have your own MA and all the necessary equipment
- Competitive compensation package
- Four weeks of vacation time, five sick days, and five holidays
- Health insurance, life insurance, and malpractice insurance
- CME stipend and a 401k with matching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.