Primary Care Physician (MD/DO)
Non-Profit Community Health Centers
Vero Beach, FL
Join an integrated, non-profit community health center that provides Full-Spectrum Medical, Behavioral Health, and Extensive Dental Services to the community of Vero Beach. As a non-profit based outpatient clinic, our number one mission is to care for those most in need.
- Mission-driven, patient-centric culture. Work in a team based environment to best serve the patient
- Make an impact on the underserved patient population through integrated Full-Spectrum Medical, Behavioral Health and Dental
- Scope of Services: Full Primary & Family Care, Peds, BH, Case Management, Dental, Womens Health including Pre & Post-Natal, Peds, On-site Lab, Chronic Disease Care/Mgmt, Preventative, Lab, Health Education, Immunizations, Transportation, Enrollment, Referrals and Specialty Services
- Compensation: $215K - $225K Salary (DOE) + Sign-on, Relocation!
- Benefits: 403(b) Plan, Generous PTO/Holiday Package, Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, CME Allowance, Malpractice Insurance, and Student Loan Repayment Options
- Work/life Balance: Flexible work schedules, No inpatient duties, limited call rotation
If you’d like to hear more about this or other opportunities available, please contact Alphonse Bilicic, Director of Physician Recruitment at (503) 567-8127 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org