Physician-driven, patient-centric primary care group seeks Regional Medical Director. Position will include practicing clinically 40 to 50% of the time while also accomplishing the below administrative duties.
- Regional physician leader is responsible for medical quality, outcomes, and appropriate resource utilization for clinical staff and programs (value-based care, or ?VBC?), as well as leadership, advocacy, education and overall support of all facets related to success of the Medical Group across the regional market.
- Reports up through Company CMO, partners with regional administrative leadership
- Business development
- MRA coding & Quality
- Responsible for resource oversight, development, and implementation of group's medical and utilization management model at the market level.
- Preferred provider network - Ensure specialists, hospital, ancillary, and post-acute partners reflect top tier quality, outcomes and cost metrics, and both communicate effectively with and follow protocols adopted by CH Clinical Excellence Committee.
- Research and ancillary programs expansion including implementation of vision and strategy, advocating for growth, driving physician and APP participation, related education regarding organizational impact, and mentoring to address best practices.
- First Year Salary Guarantee in the $325K to $375K range with an incentive opportunity yielding total compensation up to $500K- $600K.
- Great location just north of Daytona Beach, FL
Contact: Neal Fenster