Permanent Emergency Medicine Job , AL
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This city offers a genuine Southern experience in a historic yet vibrant coastal setting. The beautiful, walkable downtown offers world-class accommodations, lush parks and squares, retail shops, restaurants, museums, and art galleries. Championship golf, a variety of water activities, one-of-a kind event venues, a wide range of historic tours and a gracious hospitality community are sure to make living here the perfect place for every member of your family.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an emergency medicine job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work in multiple volume and trauma level facilities
- Competitive compensation - above the AAMC 50th percentile
- New emergency medicine residency for 2019
- Fellowship or expertise in pediatric EM required
- Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package including up to 37 days of PTO
- Flexible scheduling - will block shifts and accept commuters
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.