Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Birmingham, AL
27 days ago
Job DescriptionSt. Vincent's Chilton, a renowned healthcare organization, is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated emergency medicine physician to join its team in Birmingham, Alabama. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality medical care to patients who require emergency medical attention. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified physician to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- 30 hospital beds
- 11 ED beds
- 20k annual ED volume
- 24 hours MD coverage
- 8 hours APC coverage
- Admission rate of 10% Cerner EMR
- 1.7 patients per hour
- Physicians write admission orders
- Trauma goes to UAB, St. Vincent's Main or Birmingham Children's Hospital
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Work/life balance
- Student loan repayment
- Competitive salaries
- Collaborative practice environment
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician physician practice in U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.