Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Birmingham, AL
14 days ago
Job DescriptionAre you an emergency medicine leader looking to make an impact at a brand new freestanding emergency department? St. Vincent Trussville Free Standing Emergency Department is a leading healthcare facility located in the vibrant city of Birmingham, Alabama. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate emergency medical care to our community. Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to delivering excellence in patient care, and we are looking for an experienced emergency medicine (EM) physician leader to join our dynamic team.
- EM program leadership required
- 12-hour shifts
- Manageable patient volume
- Board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine or family medicine/internal medicine with emergency medicine experience
- New grads will be considered
- TeamHealth is a well-established healthcare organization known for its commitment to clinical excellence
- The company has a strong track record of providing high-quality patient care, and it values the expertise and dedication of its physicians
- TeamHealth fosters a collaborative work environment where physicians work alongside other healthcare professionals, including advanced practice providers and support staff
- TeamHealth recognizes the importance of work/life balance and strives to provide flexible scheduling options
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.