Full Time Cardiology Job , NJ
A group located in New Jersey is seeking a general cardiologist to join their team. They are hiring to relieve a physician who is retiring. The call schedule will be three nights a month and every four to five weekends. You will be be joining seven other cardiologists and have the support of advanced practice providers. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A New Jersey license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. 2020 fellows will be considered.
This partnership-track opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with incentives. You will be offered malpractice coverage, full medical benefits, 25 days PTO, a $2,500 CME stipend, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Guaranteed salary plus incentives
- Full medical benefits
- Retirement plan
- 25 days of PTO
- Inpatient/outpatient mix of 25 - 30 patients per day
- Must be board certified or eligible with echo, nuke, and RPVI
- 2020 fellows encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.