Full Time Physician Assistant Job Sacramento, CA
Job DescriptionCompHealth is seeking a Physician Assistant for a street medicine PA opening at a FQHC in Sacramento. The ideal provider would have at least one year of experience in primary care and treating the underserved population. The provider would be going into the community and helping the homeless population with many basic primary care needs.
Please contact Jon Pilot for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Jon.Pilot@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2629. Please reference JOB-2915994. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
With our 40+ years of experience at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- FQHC location - opportunity to treat the homeless population
- Student Loan repayment options
- Competitive salary
- 5/8s Day Schedule
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Interviewing/Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $131040.00 to $170352.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.