Travel Nurse Practitioner Job Silverdale, WA
Job DescriptionNurse Practitioner needed in Washington for Oncology coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and WA state license. Shifts will be Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm with no weekends or call. Will see 17-18 patients per day. Follow ups, Med Checks, New Assessments. Support staff includes MDs and nursing. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, four 10s could be an option
- No weekends or call
- 17-18 patients per day
- Follow ups, Med Checks, New Assessments
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $80.00 to $90.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.