Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Walla Walla, WA
2 days ago
A private, non-profit behavioral health organization in Walla Walla, WA, is adding a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) to their team.
- Work with another prescriber and a collaborative team of therapists, case managers, nurses, and more
- Outpatient setting with 1 day (or less) per week at an adult residential treatment facility
- Treat patients of all ages, including children and teens, for general mental health and Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
- 1 year of prescribing experience is required
- Master's or doctorate in nursing with psychiatric mental health specialization
- RN license and APRN license in Washington
- Federal DEA registration
- Ability/willingness to obtain a suboxone waiver and provide MAT services
- Employed position with a salary range of $156k-$195k
- Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays/vacation/sick leave, employer-funded retirement plan with contributions, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), financial and legal planning services, CME, site eligibility for student loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps and Nurse Corps, paid malpractice insurance, and much more
Walla Walla, WA - Southeast Washington
Walla Walla is situated between the Blue Mountains and the Columbia River, where wine, culture, and the beauty of the outdoors meet. Eclectic and energetic, this small town is packed with big surprises. It is filled with historical sites, great restaurants, and museums?Walla Walla Valley is home to Washington's very best golf. Enjoy life in this college town 150 miles from Spokane and 275 miles from Seattle.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.