Full Time Physician Assistant Job Raleigh, NC
6 days ago
A large integrated healthcare system has an opening for an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant to join their team. The position is located less than an hour from Raleigh, North Carolina, at a 294-bed hospital. The hospital offers cancer care, cardiac care, orthopedics, imaging, surgical services, and much more.
- Excellent compensation
- Paid time off
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401k with company match
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Clinician wellness program and referral program
- NCCPA Certification
- Must be family medicine or emergency medicine trained
- 1+ Years of experience as a Physician Assistant required
- Must feel comfortable working independently
This beautiful community has a population of over 47,000 and offers cool winters and sunny, warm summers. It is located just outside of the state's capital, allowing easy access to big city amenities while enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of a smaller city. Experience the outdoors at Lake Wilson, which features scenic nature trails, kayaking, frisbee golf, and a playground. There is something for everyone here. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.