Full Time Physician Assistant Job Gates, NC
Job DescriptionA Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with at least 2 years of experience is needed for a facility located in Northeastern North Carolina. You must feel comfortable working alone and seeing patients of all ages. In addition to experience, a North Carolina state license or eligibility is required. The facility is offering a competitive salary, relocation, health benefits, and fantastic PTO. The facility is located in Northeastern North Carolina. Take a drive to the beaches of Virginia or North Carolina. Within 2 hours you can be in Raleigh or Richmond.
To apply now for this position, contact and send an updated CV to Kristen Levins, 954.837.2688 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference JOB-2761511.
- Full-time, Permanent position
- FNP certified or PA-C
- North Carolina license or eligible
- A minimum of 2 year of experience is required
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.