Full Time Physician Assistant Job Raleigh, NC
A private, not-for-profit healthcare network in Central North Carolina, just one hour South of Raleigh, NC, has an opening for a Radiation Oncology Physician Assistant to join their team. This group is nationally recognized as one of the top 150 places to work in healthcare by Becker's Healthcare.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous base salary dependent on experience with health, life, and disability benefits
- 2 retirement savings plans-401a, 403b with match
- Generous time off ensures optimal work/life balance
- Relocation allowance
- $2,500 CME allowance, reimbursement for DEA and Licensure
- Fitness center discount
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Weekday position, no call
- Practice in a brand-new facility offering the latest innovations in cancer care to patients and their families
- Support a collegial group of Radiation Oncologists, primarily in the outpatient setting.
- Perform H&Ps, assist in treatment plan development, order/interpret diagnostic tests, facilitate transfers and referrals, manage acute therapy side effects, and educate patients/families on treatment plans.
- At least one year of Physician Assistant experience in Oncology is preferred. May consider a new grad with 3+ years of clinical oncology experience.
Health System Details:
- Financially stable health system with four hospitals, primary and convenient care clinics, occupational health services, dental centers, and much more!
- Recent achievements include:
- One of the nation's 100 top hospitals three years in a row
- Outstanding Patient Experience award in 2022 by Healthgrades and the only hospital in North Carolina to receive that award for 10 years in a row
- Ranked third in the state by U.S. News and World Report, and more!
Located in Moore County, this city offers small-town charm where people treat each other like family yet also have the benefits of a micropolitan area. This vibrant community offers an exceptional quality of life in one of North Carolina's safest cities, just one hour from Raleigh and two hours from Charlotte. Residents enjoy an abundance of family-oriented recreational activities year-round in this temperate 4 season climate. It is located less than 90 minutes from major international airports and allows easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.