Full Time Pharmacist Job Cleveland, OH
Job DescriptionWe currently have a NICU Pediatric Clinical Pharmacy Specialist need at our flagship hospital where you will serve in our pediatric ICU as a subject matter expert in this area. You will also have the opportunity to precept pharmacy students and residents in a highly collaborative, progressive, award-winning environment.
Full benefits, a full-time schedule, and a competitive six-figure salary are all included in the package, along with the opportunity to grow professionally here at our award-winning health system.
At a minimum, applicants must have completed a PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency. Additional NICU Pharmacist experience is a plus outside of residency training. Board certification will be required within one year of hire or once eligible, whichever is the longer time period.
The community is more of a suburban feel being a great low-cost-of-living place to settle down with lots to do being within a short drive to Cleveland, OH.
Come join our family of healthcare professionals. We are looking to actively interview candidates so don't delay! Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Steve directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2882352***
- Academic Institution with Residency Program
- Neonatal Pediatric Critical Care Pharmacy Specialist role
- 100% clinical position with teaching opportunities
- PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency required along with NICU exp. as a minimum
- Top ranked facility
- Located near Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.