Full Time Pharmacist Job Cleveland, OH
Job DescriptionThis is a tremendous opportunity for you to serve at a top tier hospital in an operational capacity. You will be tasked with continuing the standardization process throughout the pharmacy department, look at pharmacy optimization goals and increase efficiencies, while also having a chance to precept pharmacy residents and students. This health system has a strong supporting cast in leadership as well.
At minimum, applicants should PGY1 Pharmacy Residency training along with 5 years of related experience. A PharmD, MBA or MHA, PGY2 in Pharmacy Admin, plus additional large scale pharmacy operations experience preferred.
The community offers a great place to settle down with lots to do in this metro city, ranging from vibrant arts to world class shopping. Come join our family of healthcare professionals. We are actively interviewing so don't delay!
Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Steve directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2613736***
- Pharmacy Operations role
- PGY Residency Training required
- Teaching/Precepting Opportunities
- M-F Daytime Schedule
- Low Cost of Living Area
- Metro Community
- Full Benefits
- Less than an hour from Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.