Travel Nurse Practitioner Job WA
Job DescriptionNurse Practitioner needed in Washington for Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and WA state license. Shifts will be Monday-Friday schedule with some week day and weekend call. Will see 20 patients per day. Must have 3 Years CVT experience. Will assist with pre and post operative patient evaluation and treatment, OR first assist, coronary artery bypass and all valve surgeries, aortic reconstruction and aortic arch reconstruction, robotic assisted thoracic surgeries, endoscopic vein harvest, open radial artery harvest, minimally invasive valves, VATS and DaVinci Robot Thoracic Procedures, thoracic and fore-gut procedures, ICU & Step-down management. Support staff includes MD, RN. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Some week daya and weekend call
- 3 Years CVT experience required
- 20 patients per day
- Assist with pre and post operative patient evaluation and treatment
- OR first assist
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $85.00 to $115.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.