Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Toppenish, WA
Job DescriptionFamily Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed in Central Washington. Outpatient clinic setting, Monday-Friday schedule. Working with underserved community. Must be comfortable seeing all ages. Experience required, bilingual in Spanish a big plus. Large health network with many locations throughout the Pacific Northwest.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2906534.
- Monday-Friday, clinic setting
- Bilingual in Spanish a big plus
- Standard Family Medicine position
- Benefits include profit sharing, retirement, malpractice, loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Located right on the Oregon Coast, home of the Goonies!
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $114000.00 to $128000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.