Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Richland, WA
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is currently in search of a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join their esteemed team within the picturesque community of Richland, Washington. As a valued member of our dynamic Orthopedic specialist team, you will have the opportunity to provide exceptional care within our cutting-edge facility, all while enjoying a remarkable level of autonomy. Join us at Kadlec, where you can embrace a fulfilling career while relishing a superb quality of life in the enchanting community of Richland.
- Your role will encompass a rewarding blend of outpatient, inpatient, and first assist responsibilities. On average, you can anticipate spending 2 days in the operating room and 2.5 days in the clinic, with occasional inpatient duties intertwined with OR days. Furthermore, your responsibilities will extend to rounding, discharge planning, and on-call coverage, with a rotation of 1:7 for general orthopedic calls.
- While 1-2 years of prior experience is preferred, we warmly welcome new graduates to apply.
- At Kadlec, we are proud to be a non-profit organization, qualifying for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), and offering expert, no-cost professional guidance to assist with your student debt concerns.
- Compensation is between $126,376 and $162,576 per year.
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed, nationally recognized medical center with a growing heart and vascular program, a Level II Trauma Center, a world-class digital imaging center, and more award-winning initiatives. Representing the highest level of patient-centered care, Kadlecs quality and safety initiatives have earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and an A grade from the Leapfrog Group for quality and safety.
Where Youll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24641
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.