Full Time Physician Assistant Job Daytona Beach, FL
2 days ago
A value-based Internal Medicine practice has an opening for a Physician Assistant to work at their Daytona Beach clinic. This group has seven locations throughout Orange County and Volusia County and is well known for having a positive work environment and low turnover. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of providers who pride themselves on quality care.
- See an average of 8-12 patients per day.
- Most patient interaction includes completing well-checks and preventative care for 65 and older.
- There will be the occasional sick visit by patients who are part of the patient panel.
- Salary will be based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Full benefits package includes health, malpractice, vacation, CME, 401K, etc.
- Monday-Friday, Days
- Value-based clinic working with Medical Advantage, Humana, Careplus, and Aetna patients
- Outpatient only
- Looking for a Physician Assistant who understands Value-Based Medicine and is focused on quality care
- Prefer some experience with geriatric patients or the desire to work with that population.
- Will consider new graduates
Daytona Beach is known for its warm weather, pristine coastline, and beachfront lifestyle. It is home to the Daytona International Speedway, award-winning restaurants, family-friendly attractions, and endless outdoor recreation activities. The cost of living in Daytona Beach is 3% lower than the national average and 4% lower than the state average. The weather in Daytona Beach is warm and sunny, and offers 230 sunny days per year. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.