Full Time Physician Assistant Job Sarasota, FL
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday through Friday 8-5
- Average Patients seen: Varies
- Call Schedule: None
- Compensation: Compensation based on experience
- Benefits: 401(k) matchingHealth insuranceDental insuranceVision insuranceDisability insuranceLife insuranceEmployee assistance programPaid time off
- Additional Info: - Prior ENT - PA experience is required. Seeking a PA to complement a well-established Otorhinolaryngology practice. The provider will work under the direct supervision of the doctor and will see new and established patients. The provider will require evaluation and treatment of all sleep apnea, balance disorders, and skin cancers.Otorhinolaryngology is a procedure-oriented specialty and the new provider will in time become proficient in performing procedures in the office.There is no hospital call required, but hospital privileges will be necessary for the purpose of rounding on in-house patients. Supervising physician is also a clinical instructor for the Florida State School of Medicine, and the new provider will be required to have a limited role in the education of medical students.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.