Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Coolidge, AZ
Job DescriptionThis is a full-time permanent opportunity open to experienced Family Nurse Practitioners who will be able to work autonomously. The new FNP will treat patients across the lifespan and carry a patient panel. Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred. FNP board certification is expected and an Arizona license already in hand is a plus!
This is a weekday schedule, with no weekends or call. Can opt to work 5 8s or 4 10s. They are offering a sign-on/retention bonus to help with the transition and full benefits, and they qualify for both NHSC and the Arizona state loan repayment program. Relocation and housing allowances are negotiable.
This opportunity is with an FQHC in Southern Arizona centrally located between Tucson and Phoenix. It is a smaller town known for its Mexican cuisine and many historic sites and museums. There are many parks, and an artisan village, and the surrounding rugged desert landscape appeals to many outdoor enthusiasts. Interested? Call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date CV to Sarah.Jeske@CompHealth.com. Please reference JOB-2894367
- Located an Hour Outside of Both Phoenix and Tucson
- Open to Very Experienced FNPs that are Comfortable Working Autonomously
- Weekday Clinic Schedule - Work 8s or 10s - No Call/Weekends
- Comprehensive Benefits, Sign-On/Retention Bonus
- FQHC - Qualifies for NHSC & AZ State Loan Repayment Programs
- Must See Patients of All Ages
- Bilingual English/Spanish Strongly Preferred
- AZ Licensed in Hand Strongly Preferred - JOB-2894367
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.