Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Yuma, AZ
5 days ago
A healthcare organization has an opening for an experienced Hematology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in their new clinic in Yuma, AZ.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental, 401K
- Work alongside the Oncologist and handle hematology patients independently and have your own patient panel
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Average of 16 patients per day
- Outpatient only
- Must have Hematology and Oncology experience as a provider
Yuma is nestled between Phoenix, Arizona, and San Diego, California with a population of 93,000 and is known as the "Sunniest City on Earth," according to Guinness World Records.It is a year-round travel destination and offers big city vibes with a small town, welcoming appeal.
Yuma features extraordinary outdoor activities from tubing and kayaking on the Colorado River to off-roading at the Buttercup Sand Dunes.The authentic and award-winning local cuisine will satisfy every palette.From Mexican cantinas to quaint patio cafes, the food scene in Yuma is diverse and wildly satisfying.If you would like more details regarding this exceptional opportunity, please apply now.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.