Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Phoenix, AZ
21 days ago
Excellent Nurse Practitioner opportunity in the West Valley of Phoenix - Open to new grads who are Bilingual!
We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join this growing population health organization. The successful candidate will work with adult medically underserved patients. As a Nurse Practitioner, you will work closely with an integrated team consisting of a behavioral health specialist, clinical liaison, and care coordinator to provide comprehensive care to our patients in their homes.
- Conduct in-home assessments and develop care plans for assigned patients
- Hour appointments - no rushing through your visits
- Manageable patient load - see 5 patients per day
- Collaborate with the integrated team to provide holistic care to patients
- Provide education and counseling to patients and their families on health and wellness topics
- Prescribe medications and order diagnostic tests as needed
- Oversee gaps in care of patients
- Engage patients around their goals and care plan
- Document patient care in electronic health records
- Coordinate care with PCPs and specialists
- Active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in the state of employment
- Graduate degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish speakers required
- Must be willing to drive to patients homes
- Opportunity available in the West Valley of Phoenix
New graduates who are Bilingual are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate should have a passion for working with underserved Medicaid patients and a commitment to providing high-quality, patient-centered care. You will work in an assigned territory in the West Valley of Phoenix and see a maximum of 5 patients per day. We offer competitive salary - salary range is $130k-$150k DOE plus bonus and benefits packages, including paid time off and continuing education opportunities.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.