Full Time Pharmacist Job WA
Job DescriptionWe are actively seeking an experienced hospital pharmacist to join our dynamic pharmacy department. This role will allow you to be involved in many areas of inpatient hospital pharmacy work given the smaller size of our hospital. Additionally, there is plenty of opportunity for professional growth as we continue to expand our service lines and improve our facilities through various initiatives. Convenient 4x10s schedule.
All applicants must have, at minimum, a Bachelor in Pharmacy, either a current WA license or able to obtain prior to starting, and at least some post-degree inpatient hospital pharmacist experience.
Whether you are an outdoor adventurer, wine, or cultural enthusiast, we are at the heart of the Eastern Columbia River Gorge in Southern Washington. We also have a river running through our city and are on the dry side of Washington State, being two hours from Vancouver.
If you are looking for a rewarding position, contact Steve Helm for further details about this or other pharmacy opportunities at 954-837-2603 and send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
****Please reference JOB-2893375***
- Some post-degree hospital pharmacist experience required
- 4x10s - FT 40 hr. work week
- Competitive Pay into the $170K's plus + No State Income Tax
- Low Cost of Living Community
- Full Benefits
- 2 hrs. from Vancouver, WA
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $130000.00 to $175000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.