Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Parkersburg, WV
9 days ago
A private physician-owned pediatric group in northwestern West Virginia is hiring a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) for their office in Parkersburg, WV! A well-established practice with offices in six West Virginia communities.
- Flexible full-time schedule, work 4 or 5 days per week
- Outpatient-only setting
- Practice has one pediatrician and two pediatric NPs
- New graduates welcome! Practice owners will train/mentor new PNP grads at their main location in Monongalia County
- Employed position offering excellent compensation
- Complete benefits package includes health insurance, 401k with match, paid malpractice insurance, disability, and much more
Parkersburg, Wood County, WV - Northwestern West Virginia
Wood County is located at the confluence of the Ohio and Little Kanawha rivers and is an easy 2-hour drive from Columbus and a 3-hour drive from Cincinnati, OH. This small community offers a relaxing atmosphere while still having all the advantages of city life, with great shopping centers, restaurants, and bars. It also provides a cost of living that is 25.6% lower than the U.S. average. West Virginia has 55 counties throughout the state and Wood County was ranked by niche.com for 2023 as #6 for ?Best Counties for Retirees in West Virginia? and as #8 for both ?Best Counties to Live in West Virginia? and ?Counties with the Best Public Schools in West Virginia?. Enjoy life in this small industrial river town in northwestern West Virginia along the Ohio River.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.