Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Wheeling, WV
6 days ago
A private physician-owned pediatric group in West Virginia is hiring a full-time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) for their office in Wheeling, WV! This is a well-established practice with offices in six West Virginia communities.
- Flexible schedule with opportunity to work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Join one pediatrician and one other pediatric nurse practitioner in outpatient-only setting.
- New graduates welcome! Practice owners will train/mentor new PNP grads at their main location first.
- Employed position offering excellent compensation.
- Complete benefits package includes health insurance, 401k with match, paid malpractice insurance, disability, and much more.
Wheeling, WV - 60 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA
Wheeling is a riverfront community in the foothills of Appalachian Mountain. Known as The Friendly City, Wheeling is a safe, vibrant place that combines the best parts of a big city and a small town. Even with a population of only 27k residents, it still boasts a world-class symphony, a professional sports team, a 1,600-acre municipal park and resort, and beautiful Victorian architecture. Centrally located on Interstate 70, Wheeling is one hour from Pittsburgh and Morgantown, two hours from Columbus, and three hours from Cleveland and Cincinnati. That means you are only an hour from Pittsburgh International Airport, and you get to enjoy Wheeling?s low cost of living - 24.1% lower than the U.S. average.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.