Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Newport, ME
Job DescriptionImmediate opportunity in a lakeside Maine town for an experienced PA or NP to join a Primary Care clinic. See 14-18 patients of all ages per day with 4 weekdays in clinic and an extra day for documentation. This is a full-time, permanent hospital-employed position with a sign-on/relo bonus, competitive compensation, a loan repayment program and a comprehensive benefits package. Minimum two years' post-graduate experience as a Primary Care NP or PA.
For fastest consideration and express access to hiring personnel, reach out to Monty Eckart at 954-837-2668 after emailing your updated CV to email@example.com.
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- 4 weekdays in clinic, one day for documentation
- Minimum 2-3 years' post-graduate Primary Care experience, PA or NP
- Must enjoy working independently
- 14-18 patients per day treating all ages
- Outstanding benefits including loan repayment program
- Charming town of 3,000 a short drive from Bangor
- Great access to outdoor recreation and coastal attractions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.