Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Skowhegan, ME
Job DescriptionExperienced Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed in Maine! This is an outpatient position seeing approximately 12-15 patients/day and carrying your own panel. The ideal provider will have 3+ years experience and not require much if any supervision. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 403b, pension, PTO, tuition assistance, loan forgiveness and free gym membership. Looking to start interviewing ASAP!
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2874103.
- 100% Outpatient opportunity carrying a panel and seeing 12-15 patients/day
- Must be experienced (3+ years) and comfortable working autonomously
- FNP or PA-C
- Beautiful area, centrally located in Maine, quick drive to the coast
- Extensive benefits package to include loan forgiveness
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.