Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Calais, ME
Job DescriptionFamily Medicine Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistants needed in northern Maine, close to the coast and New Brunswick, Canada. These are full time perm positions working in outpatient centers, seeing all ages but with adults as a majority. Relevant experience required. Our client is offering a competitive wage, $10k sign on, $6k student loan repayment and negotiable relocation assistance. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2855906.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Experience required!
- 100% Outpatient, seeing mostly adults
- 10k sign on, 6k student loan, negotiable relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.