Full Time CRNA Job Fort Worth, TX
Job Description30 minutes to Fort Worth, TX - $250K Base - Opt weekend call shifts at $4500
This Texas hospital, an easy commute to Dallas/Ft. Worth, is seeking a permanent CRNA to join their team. This role will offer the chance to see a good mix of cases as well as opportunity to do lines and regionals. This W2 position offers a base salary of $250K with full benefits. You will also have the option to pick up additional weekend call shifts for $4500 per weekend! Located only 30 minutes from Fort Worth there is easy access to the city, but also fantastic lakefront housing options in the area. With area lakes and many parks, recreational opportunities are abundant in this upscale community. Excellent schools can be found here as well. New graduates are welcome to apply. Interviewing now!
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Donna Buonocore at Donna.Buonocore@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2661.
**Please reference JOB - 2877829
- 30 minutes to Fort Worth
- $250K Base
- Additional weekend call shifts for $4500 per weekend
- W2 with benefits
- See lines and regionals
- Voted best historic small town in America
- No state income Tax
- Good schools in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.