Full Time CRNA Job West, TX
Job DescriptionInterventional Pain CRNA in Texas - Pay to $330K and No Call
Please contact Katherine Mecias at 954.837.2795 or email Katherine.mecias@Comphealth.com regarding any inquiries or other information.
Join a dedicated team in the heart of West Texas. Immerse yourself in a mix of Interventional Pain Management cases, including, lumbar fusions, shoulders, hips, spinal cord stim, prone and TIVA. Work an average 40-hour week, Monday to Thursday from 8-5, with the benefit of early finishes on Fridays. Depending on your employment preference (W2 or 1099), anticipate earnings up to $330K annually with the flexibility of vacation time. The local community, known as the "Friendly Frontier," combines the proud heritage of the Old West with the modern conveniences of a thriving city. Embrace a fulfilling career in a place that values tradition and progress in equal measure.
**Please reference JOB - 2871671
- Interventional Pain CRNA in West Texas
- Monday-Thursday, 8-5; early out on Fridays
- Diverse range including lumbar fusions, spinal cord stim, and more
- Up to $329K annually, flexible W2 or 1099
- No call
- Heart of West Texas, combining Old West heritage with modern amenities
- Thriving region with excellent schools, a regional airport, and a strong community spirit
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.