Full Time Physician Assistant Job Fayetteville, NC
Job DescriptionImmediate need for an OBGYN Physician Assistant (preferably with Women's Health experience) for an Outpatient role. Currently averaging 4,500 deliveries per year, the OBGYN team also offers care for normal to high risk pregnancy, family planning, menopause, pap smears, routine and complex genecology for adolescents on up to adult, minimally invasive surgery and infertility. The ideal provider will have experience but sharp new grads with regional ties are welcome! Located an hour and a half from Raleigh and 2 hours from Charlotte. Our client is very competitive with compensation and benefits.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Robert Cordero in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2610. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference: JOB-2865619
- Outpatient position
- Experience strongly preferred!
- Central North Carolina, one hour from Raleigh-Durham, two hours from Charlotte
- Busy OBGYN, delivering more than 2500 babies/year
- Strong, collaborative team of providers
- Competitive pay + excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.