Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Spokane, WA
Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner to join their South Hill Family Medicine Clinic in Spokane, Washington. As a nurse practitioner or physician assistant you will play a key role in providing patient-centered, high-quality care in a team-based care model. You will work closely with other healthcare professionals including physicians, nurses, behavioral health professionals, diabetic educators and pharmacists to ensure patients receive comprehensive, coordinated care. Ideal candidates will be flexible and willing to participate in innovative strategies to deliver care in new design models. Join Providence and be part of our exceptional and collegial Primary Care team serving patients throughout Eastern Washington.
- Monday to Friday, 4 10's schedule
- Shared call rotation with a large call group
- Mix of Adult and Pediatrics, with some OB
- 1 to 2 years of advanced practitioner experience is preferred
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Providence qualifies for public service loan repayment programs
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental, PTO and retirement
- Compensation is between $123,866 and $167,688 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is a physician-led network of more than 700 primary and specialty care providers in clinic locations across Spokane and Stevens counties. Offering patient-centered care, Providence Medical Group partners with some of the regions most advanced hospitals, including Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Childrens Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel Hospital and Providence St. Josephs Hospital.
Where Youll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nations cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokanes prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23806
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.