Full Time Physician Assistant Job Fayetteville, NC
Job DescriptionAn established hospital system in North Carolina is seeking a board-certified Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join their team in their Adult ICU Unit. The ideal provider will have experience but sharp new grads with strong interest and a passion for the ICU are welcome to apply. Compensation is generous and benefits are very comprehensive. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Robert Cordero in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2610. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2791602.
- Permanent, full time position
- Experience strongly preferred but sharp new grads welcome
- Adult ICU unit
- Growing hospital setting, lots of opportunity for growth
- One hour from Raleigh-Durham
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Night coverage, approximately 15 shifts/month
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.